Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4:38 a.m.

Its 4:38 A.M. and I cant seem to shut my eyes. I am dangling in the fence of excitement and uncertainty. I thinking about my past. From the moment I became a student in this country.

 The goals I have set for myself and where I'm presently at and, it creates and intense flush to my face and goose bumps to my sensitive skin. I realize that this is just the beginning, even though I have counted my blessings. I cant wait to take the next step in my life and open a new path. The responsibility, independence, scholarships as well as competitions. And with faith I know all will work together for good for me.

 However sometimes I get so caught up in all the irrelevant achievements and forget the drive behind my perpetual need to excel. So at this moment I will go to bed and dream about what I want my future to be, not worrying about applications and what not.

 I will dream that I am successful and I will change the world and leave an unforgettable legacy behind.    

I will dream of my true motivation. 

1 comment:

  1. Esther, I am so proud of you. If you didn't know before, I just want to let you know that I am on your team. I want you to be all that you have the potential to be. You are such a beautiful person. I love how you serve as an advocate for all the dreamers. You are destined for greatness, and I can't wait for you to bask in teh success of your personal legend. I'm proud of you. I support you. You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete